1. Who is your man? Helaman
2. How long have you been together? We will have been married for 4 years in November.
3. How long did you date? 8 months.
4. How old is your man? He is a young one - 26.
5. Who eats more? He does - just watch him with a fresh batch of Choco-Baloccos.
6. Who said I love you first? He did - May '03
7. Who is taller? Helaman 6'3"
8. Who sings better? Helaman refuses to even try to sing.
9. Who is smarter? Hmmm ..... I think we are smart at different things (how is that for diplomacy?) But I think it is true.
10. Who's temper is worse? Mine! Helaman is one of the most easygoing people ever. I can count on one finger the times he has gotten piping mad.
11. Who does the laundry? I do - I have a hard time letting him do it after a certain favorite sweater of mine got thrown in and ruined.
12. Who does the dishes? I do. And we have no dishwasher, folks. Ahhhh!
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? We like to switch it up.
14. Who pays the bills? I do. He doesn't have the temperament to yell at people when bills are wrong, which for some reason they often are!
15. Who has bigger feet? Helaman. Especially when he hasn't trimmed his toenails! Ewww!
16. Who has longer hair? I do.
17. Who is better at the computer? Helaman. Though I of course I am better at blogging.
18. Who mows the lawn? The teenagers or immigrants we plan to hire when we have a lawn.
19. Who cooks dinner? I do most of the time, but Helaman has a few recipes he likes to whip up so he can test out the tips he gets on the food network. Cooking together is my favorite.
20. Who drives when you are together? The MTA busdriver.
21. Who pays when you go out? Whoever bothered to bring a wallet.
22. Who is most stubborn? Charlotte - especially when faced with bottles.
23. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I always apologize, then say "aren't you going to apologize now?" And he laughs and it is all better. It works!
24. Whose parents do you see the most? It is pretty equal as they are all very far away.
25. Who kissed who first? Helaman kissed me our first week of hanging out. I can't even say first date because we hadn't gone on a real date thanks to the "hanging out" phenomenon of young singles in Mesa.
26. Who asked out who? I asked for a date and he came up with one.
27. Who proposed? He did on his birthday!
28. Who is more sensitive? I am super sensitive. I cry all the time especially at cheesy TV show moments.
29. Who has more friends? We both have a few really good friends we keep up with through the years.
30. Who has more siblings? Technically Helaman does counting his half-siblings (7) compared to my (5).
31. Who wears the pants in the family? We are good about sharing them.