Thursday, September 27, 2007

6 Months!

I can't believe our little girl is 6 months old! Charlotte is now 15 lbs. 8 oz. and 27 inches tall. For her half birthday, she got her own room! Last night was the best sleep I've gotten in a long time. After much rearrangement, she now sleeps in the hallway, which conveniently closes off with doors from the living room and the bedroom. She's enjoying her freedom to sing and talk at all hours as well as the balmy temperature, as opposed to the freezing cold we like to keep our room. Everyone wins! Except the stroller, I suppose, which is going to have a hard time getting down the hall.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on making the transition. Separate sleeping spaces is a beautiful thing, I would think, well worth the stroller squeeze.

lrbodine said...

Great idea on giving her the space in the hallway! I love that Charlotte is 2 inches taller than Ellie but a pound and a half less. I really have a short chubby baby!

andrea gale said...

Wow, is she six months already??? Holy cow!!! So dang cute.....

Sheralie said...

I am so happy for you all! Sleeping well makes everyone happier doesn't it? Wish we could see her sooner than Christmas.