Saturday, August 16, 2014

New house

This post is largely unnecessary because I know most of you are going to come visit us poste haste in this Texas hotspot and see our new house for yourselves!;) Here are some of my favorite areas taken before boxes engulfed everything.

Front view

Kitchen
Great room

Kitchen and dining area

Entry hall

Guest bathroom
Patio/yard. Same trees as we had in Frisco... just a little smaller!
Master bedroom

Master bath/hers side

My closet/built-ins
Tub. I never use bathtubs, but at least it is pretty:)
 
Master shower
Another kitchen shot. I love love love the kitchen. I picked out the granite, backsplash, paints, stains and cabinet types from Dallas (via pinterest and houzz mainly!) and was very worried about how it would turn out, and so happy that I love it.
View from upstairs window "edge of the world" shot before grass was put in. Since our apt was on a highway, the peace and quiet is heavenly.

  I forgot to get pics upstairs before the movers got here. Just empty rooms though. The bad news is that our refrigerator has not arrived, and I can't actually use the kitchen because of that and my new sink has not been installed yet.  So I just stare at it... and go out to eat.


2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Gorgeous. Enjoy every square inch.

Malesa said...

So pretty! I love your kitchen. Enjoy!