July has not been the best month in the history of our family.
- Over the holiday weekend, our air conditioning went out. The replacement unit was $2500.
- Charlotte decided to swing from our chandelier, which fell down into thousands of small pieces of glass.
- Our blender, which has faithfully been making us smoothies all summer, burst into flames.
- A once-promising garden has all but died, due to lack of water and abundance of weeds.
- Helaman's schedule has been terrible, and his dept is having "trouble" finding the funds he is due for two weeks of his pay.
- Olivia has had massive 18 month old sleep regression. Won't go down, nap, etc. without hours of crying. Separation anxiety is at a peak as well.