Sunday, November 11, 2007

Houston trip


Together again!

While Helaman was on the interview trail, Charlotte and I went to Houston to see my parents. Helaman also stopped in for the weekend for his UT-Houston interview. I am happy to report that my flights went off without a hitch. Charlotte got her own seat for every flight - luckily I had her car seat. On our way back to NY, we even got the best economy seats on the plane - the first row behind 1st class!


Approval from Cousin Jeff

While in Houston, Charlotte perfected her sitting up skills and has started to clap. She loved seeing her cousins.


What a difference 7 months makes! Charlotte with new cousin Lucy.


Happiest Grandma on the block

We had a great time in Houston, shopping for baby toys and clothes! Charlotte loved playing with her grandparents.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amber said...

What a cute family you are!

andrea gale said...

These are such cute pics!! Welcome back!