Thursday, November 01, 2007

another pumpkin!

I know what you're thinking - not another carving! No... it's Charlotte under there in a costume she liked a lot more than her ladybug outfit. She wore it all day while we went shopping. Only drawback - people couldn't tell she is a little girl! I guess she'd make a cute boy too. Thanks to all who gave our [losing] pumpkin carving a shout out with support (see last post for details). It really needed it at a time like this.
It's fitting that she is a little pumpkin as that is what all the nurses called her in the hospital when she was born because of her orange color! Speaking of.... congrats to Pete and Sheralie who just had a little girl of their own today - Lucy Anna, who narrowly escaped being a Halloween baby. There are now 4 grandkids in our family - 2 girls and 2 boys.

4 comments:

Will and Natalie Giddens said...

C-U-T-E! Seriously, so cute!

Christianne said...

She looks so cute in that costume!!!

lrbodine said...

She is a cute little pumpkin! I always told myself I wouldn't get upset if people called Ellie a boy but it still bugs me when it happens. :)

Ellen said...

So appropriate, given her parents pumpkin obsession.