Thursday, February 17, 2005

Along the Same Lines

Yesterday I read "The Secret Life of Bees" which was pretty good, a story about a young girl in the Civil Rights Era south. A quick read anyway.

Last night since there aren't any shows on that I like to watch I got completely involved in fiddling around with Picasa again and spent hours doing it and editing all kinds of pictures to make me look like an amazing photographer. It is a big project, which is nice because it tends to keep me occupied for a while when H is studying. However, it will cost me since now I want to order all new prints that have been edited. I had about 30 prints all ready to be scrapbooked, now they will go to waste. Oh well.

H and I are such nerds. We watch Jeopardy every night and now we are keeping score with eachother and whoever wins has to clean up dinner.

No comments: