Saturday, July 28, 2007

Little swimsuit model



Family picture taken in Central Park. Believe it or not, this was the best of them!



My little swimsuit model. Lookin' good in a super cute suit Grandma sent! Next step, a trip to the actual pool.



For Charlotte's 4 month mark, we celebrated by using a gift card from the dental class to buy her a jumperoo. She loves it! Our living room has now officially been taken over by baby apparatuses. In other news, at Charlotte's 4 month check up she made the 73rd percentile for height at 25 inches. Thanks for the tall genes, Dad! She also took her shots like a champ though I heard some weird screaming from her while she slept that night.

So I've been "tagged" by a few people lately, so I thought I'd do that instead of doing Saturday chores like I should be during her morning nap.

Jobs I have had (not in order):
  1. Executive host at 2002 Olympics
  2. Software co. marketing assistant
  3. T&E paralegal
  4. Immigration paralegal
  5. Gap salesperson
  6. Chili's waitress
Movies I can watch over and over:
  1. Little Women
  2. It's a Wonderful Life
Places I have lived:
  1. Bay Area, CA
  2. Tallahassee, FL
  3. Raleigh, NC
  4. Provo, UT
  5. Mesa and Tempe, AZ
  6. NYC
TV Shows I watch:
  1. Jeopardy
  2. House
  3. Lost
  4. Scrubs
  5. ER
Foods I like:
  1. Waffles
  2. Doughnuts
  3. BBQ'd steaks
  4. Salmon and sole
  5. Ice Cream
I'd rather be:
  1. In the park
  2. shopping
Websites I visit daily:
  1. babycheapskate.blogspot.com
  2. my email
  3. all of my friend's blogs
People I am tagging:
  1. Ellen - why haven't you posted lately??
  2. Andrea-- Get a blog girl! (that makes 2 tags for you)

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Ellen said...

Sorry, I will post! I've been working but it's no excuse. You have shamed me into repentance.

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

Your little girl is so cute. Aaron and I are preparing for our house to be over run by baby pretty soon!

lrbodine said...

I'm with you on being overrun by baby stuff! It's out of control. Love the cute swimsuit. I bought one for Ellie but we haven't made it to a pool yet so I'm not sure if I should even take the tags off!