Saturday, July 01, 2006

First, a picture of Helaman in his natural habitat as of late. He studies downstairs because at home I distract him. On July 10 he will take his test and be a free man, so wish him luck!
The study room is awesome because if you go out those doors on the balcony, the next picture is what you see. I can't get enough of living on a river!

I got up early this Saturday to go to breakfast with a friend. I didn't want to sacrifice my sleep in day at first, but getting up and out was great, and no one was around! I think a ton of people have skipped town due to the 4 day weekend (only the grinchiest of workplaces are open on Monday!) and the others I guess slept in. We had a great day wandering up and down Columbus Avenue - if you are wondering, the 70th Street Banana Republic is closed! We found this out after an hour of searching. Giving us the chance to work off the french toast and pancakes, of course... Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

lrbodine said...

Good luck H on your test! I know Tina will be happy to have you back around. ;)

phil said...

barely anybody leaves comments any more

Lucy said...

Could you guys see the fireworks from your place? We watched them on tv and I thought it would be really cool if you (or anyone else in NY) could see them from your apartment!

Anonymous said...

Christina,

Neat picture of the River. I remember it from your bedroom window when we were there in New York. Beautiful view.

Helaman was telling us about the book you are reading--Blink. It sounds very interesting. I'm going to look for it in the library. I love analitical books.

Look forward to seeing you kids in Hawaii.

Love ya, Pam